Re: Re: VA Meet

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 19:21:15 EST

I'll be down there late Friday/early Saturday morning. I'll have the
Vipertruck and my friend will be bringing his 1993 Chevy S10 4.3.

Oh that reminds me. Remember that Chevy Vs. Dak thread late last week?? Well
I had a stock 3.9 with a 5 spd at the time and he had a stock 4.3 with a 5
spd. I'm a reg cab/reg bed and he had the extended bed so I'd say we were
within at least 300 pounds of each other. So of course, we just had to race.
Trucks pulled fairly even through the first 2 gears, but once we hit third
the Dak toasted that little Chevy!!

-Austin
Vipertruck