any one else have this problem?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 20:44:37 EST

HEy all,
Just wanted to ask a question. Has anyone else had the
rear main seal on their truck, go bad? How about more
than once? I now have a bad rear main seal on my truck
for the second time. It isn't really bothering me, but
I was wondering if anyone else is having this
problem,or have had it. It is just a pain in the butt
to have to take in my truck, especially all the stuff
I have to take out. Some stereo stuff, radar detector,
cds, etc. Reason I had to do this, is bcs I have had
things stolen out of my truck when I took it into
Huffines Dodge in Lewisville. Oh well, just wanted to
ask.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
ICQ#62723274