Re: shocks advice apperciated

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 23:23:51 EST

> Its way past time to replace the shocks on my dak she is a stock 94 4x4
ext
> cab what do you reccommend thanx in advance. Paul Finley

I did tons of research(about 6 weeks worth!!), and I ended up ordering
Bilsteins from my local Autozone for a grand total of $215, they come with a
lifetime warranty. I ordered them and they should be tomorrow or Friday, the
latest. I would HIGHLY suggest to stay away from Rancho shocks, atleast the
RS5000's. Check out these two site on my 'research':
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ARCHIVES/9912/3422.html
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ARCHIVES/0001/4566.html
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6......awaiting the Bilstiens