Re: Spark Knock

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 23:43:43 EST

While it IS true we shouldn't bitch at the dealership, can you honestly tell
me ALL your dealership experiences are positive? I for one do NOT hvae spark
knock, and I'd just like to be a 3rd party here.

You gotta remember that most of us aren't SUPER financially stable (except
Bernd, probably) we buy a 16k base price truck (most of our trucks probably
cost around 18-24k?) anyways. I buy a piece of machinery, and it's not
functioning well, what should I do? Let it go by so the maker of it doesn't
do jack? Or try to complain about it to get a cure developed?

Call them muchrakers, but even back in the days, these people helped us see
the wrongs in society, that we, on a normal everyday basis can't see. Don't
get mad at them for sharing information with you. Cool down, we're here to
help, not put down. If you really don't like the thread. Microsoft still
has a "delete" button on the keyboards last time I checked...
-Dester

<< So if you want to bitch about the problem, bitch at
 Uncle Sam for demanding such lean mixtures that the engines can not run
 efficiently anymore. If you don't understand what I am saying then you don't
 know enough about a gasoline engine to know why it knocks in the first place.