Re: increased oil capacity filter - Question(s)

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 01:15:53 EST

Well I dont know exactly all the details, but Ive been using a Mobil 1 one
quart filter on my 5.9 for 3 years now with no problem. It holds 1/2 a
quart more, and my oil pressure is around 50 psi all the time.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke