Speed Test

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 09:14:46 EST

Last night I decided to do some speed passes. Here's what I came up with.
Before Mopar computer - 115 cut off after Mopar Computer speedo has 125 on
it, it will go passed it maybe another 5 mph and won't go any farther (no
pin or anything to stop it so I don't know why it won't go any farther). I
ran it another 10 sec. after the 130 stopper noticed it wouldn't go any
more. So I estimate 135-140 and still pulling and only at 4000 RPM. I
figured that 140 would be tops but maybe more like 150 mph. This is with a
Mopar Comp. - 3/5 drop - 17 in. BFG comp T/A.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/