Re: Extended Warrenty ???

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 09:26:51 EST

I extended my warranty to 75K miles/5 years. Damn glad I did too! I had a
front drive shaft that was squeaking terribly and they replaced in 20 min
for only the $50 deductable. Would've cost me $506 w/out the warranty.
Also found a leaking fuel injector, technician said he would have to replace
ALL of the injectors if one was bad along with the rails. That's got to run
over a grand...but only $50 if you have the warranty. I'd recommend it if
you have the cash.

Jason Nahrgang
Moss Green '97 V8 4x4 SLT+ 5spd
3" Gibson