Condensation in Oil filler tube update (4.7L)

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 09:41:04 EST

Got a call from my service manager yesterday. He said there is a TSB in
for the Condensation problem finally! he's gonna give me a copy but I
haven't picked it up yet, I'll post the exact contents when I get it
(afternoon). Here's the bad news. basically he said the TSB states that
there is no detrimental effect on the engine and that the "condensation"
is normal. There will be no "fix" for the problem. He said it goes into
alot more depth (over a page), I'll post the TSB # and exact contents as
soon as I pick it up!

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"