RE: Multi-Speed Tranny what is this hokus pokus?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 11:03:37 EST

After experimentation, the best way of taking off from a stand still is to
find the pedal in the light to medium push and not to the floor. When the
it hits around 2500-3000 range the car picks up real quick. Try it, first
floor it and then slightly to medium push.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps