Re: Tie Downs

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 16:28:28 EST

First, take that piece of plastic crap out, and get yourself a spray-in
liner.
There are tie-down loops in the corners at the bottom of the bed by the
tailgate. They are probably being covered up by the bedliner. Also there
are 2 "holes" in the railing of the bed between the cab and the bed. You
can feel them by running your hand back there.
You can attach hooks to these holes, but not much else.
And i'm not sure about the little rubber pull-outs, are they tie-downs or
just drains? I haven't looked at them too closely yet.

Frank WJ