RE: Tie Downs

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 16:21:23 EST

Up near the front of the bed, there should be two rubber covers (one on the
left side, and one on the right side). If you pull these covers off there is
a loop to tie stuff down with. At the back of the bed, there are two tie
downs. These are located just inside the tailgate on both sides, near the
floor of the bed. For those of you out there with older Dak's, 2000's don't
have stake pockets in the bed. Just little loops to tie stuff down. Now if
you have a spray in bedliner, I don't know what would have been with the
front tie downs. Hopefully they weren't sprayed over. If it is a hard
plastic bedliner, then chances are they are covered by the bedliner, and you
(or dealer) will have to cut holes in it to get to them. Kinda sucks, 'cause
then you are opening it up to letting water get in under the 'liner. Hope
this helps.

Currie
'00 CC 4X4, IB, 3.9, 5Spd