Re: Twin Turbo Dak-attn Nick

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 19:47:50 EST

Hey Nick, how are in the world are you running that much power through the
stock bottom end? All that power over 6 cylinders is a recipe for disaster!
How are you keeping it together? My understanding is that the v6 is not any
stronger than the 318/360 combo.How much boost are you running? Fuel system?
What mods are done to the motor for durability and performance? I noticed
your running 4.10s. What tranny are you running and what rpm are you crossing
over the 1/4 at? Sorry for all the questions, but I know many guys here are
interested in the details. Thanks!
Tom(the other 11s dak) ;)