RE: Condensation in Oil filler tube update (4.7L) long

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 21:40:03 EST

I do agree with you that it is normal, but the amount that I have
collecting, and the fact that the stuff just never disappears, is what I
don't like. When I take the cap off, I can watch the water flow down into
the head. I cleaned it out on a morning before a 200 mile highway journey,
the next day I went out there and checked it, and it was full again. The
journey was with 50-60 degree heat. Wouldn't you expect to see no water and
sludge buildup? Well I think I will dig out the digital camera and take a
pic of my sludge tomorrow morning, so you all can see my "dyno snot"
collection...

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com