Re: Anybody have Taylor wires??? (group buy??)

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 21:46:00 EST

Sac> If not... how hard are the "universal" sets to modify to side to fit my truck?

Sac> Thanks guys

I got the universal yellows on mine! It took me about 4 hours to cut
them just the right length, route them how I wanted and install the
Made For You vertical wire looms. It's not hard at all as long as
you get a good wire crimper. I got the kind that goes in a vice and
you just sqweeze the ends onto the wire. Just take your time and do a
nice job and these will fit/look better than any "custom" set out
there. I prefer the universal kit over the customs, gives you more
flexability on the routing.

--Mike