Re: Anybody have Taylor wires??? (group buy??)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 22:28:26 EST

    I just looked in the Summit catalog that came today. Taylor does
have custom-fit yellow wires. It mentions that the sets fit most v8's.
Have you called Summit to see if your Dak is included?
    Also in Summit are yellow wires by Moroso (heard a couple bad
things about quality) and Accel.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins