Re[2]: Anybody have Taylor wires??? (group buy??)

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 23:55:40 EST

CaL> Also in Summit are yellow wires by Moroso (heard a couple bad
CaL> things about quality) and Accel.

Moroso.... YUCK!!!!

I had some of those before the Taylors. The worse quality I've seen
in any wires. They fell apart on me the third or fourth time I had to
remove them off the plugs. 7 out of 8 of them failed. And no I
didn't pull on the wire. The worse crap I've put on my truck ever.
The Taylors on the other hand are just the opposite!

--Mike