Re: Re: Re: Re: shocks advice apperciated

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 22:36:58 EST

New shocks? I get to buy new shocks? YAY!!!
It is not a 4x4. 2wd. It could ride like a 4x4 though, I wouldn't
mind. What kind is best? I want good ones. And how long will good
ones last?
Flip

Flip,
I would ditch the old shocks at this mileage. Go out and buy a good
set of
shocks. Is your truck 4x4? If so, I would stick with ProComp,
Bilstein, or
TrailMaster SSVs.....any aftermarket shock will be so much better
than the
small and really useless stock dampening system.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6

---- End Original Message ----

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!