Re: RE: Man I sucked!!!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 22:51:28 EST

In a message dated 2/23/00 5:35:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
WillTier@aol.com writes:

> Hello CC's are slow ? Don't think so. Actually some run better tha regular
> cabs because they have better traction and don't waste a lot of time
> spinning
> on the line. I know of a couple that run pretty decent and better than
most
> RCSB's.
>
> Just to clear that up :-)
>
> Bill

well I haven't ever had serious traction problems, adn teh lack of weight
really help with overall times, same power less weight = faster!

I have NEVER been neat by a CC not saying I couldn't be but a CC with ym mods
couldn't touch me!

Greg