RE: RE: RE: For Those Rice Coffee Cans

From: Robert Cash (rcash@tbcnet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 23:31:27 EST

Don't ya know it. We have a pretty serious bunch of guys up here in a Neon
club that just spank the ricers all day long, and a good friend of mine,
Curt, has, and this is no crap, a 300 HP Neon turbo R/T that just flame
broils Porsches. Our Patriarch, Len Ayala, with his turbo Neon will be in
the 10's this year, no doubt.

DML Content: If Neons can be in the 10's we can too.....

Bob