Re: RE: RE: For Those Rice Coffee Cans

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 00:00:59 EST

just a funny incedent... At the local pepboys today looking for a fule pump
for my pontiac(dont bother nobody stocks them... they are not a chevy) and a
bunch of teens were in there asking the parts guys for something and one
gives them the "accesory catalog" and says look in here... they are all
excited about different color honda H's and acura A's, and type r stickers.
then I heard what they were looking for... Clear tail lights... AT PEP BOYS
one parts guy just rolled his eyes and we started making fun of them. then my
friend and I went down the exhaust isle, and picked up a "ricer" muffler that
was "stainless" cheap with a one piece muffler and HUGE tip that was cast
aluminum the thing weighed twenty pounds!!!! we played with it like a rocket
launcher, then they saw it and came running... it was the greatest thing they
ever saw.. they talked about how fast the car would go with it.. we laughfed
all the way home
gregg
99cc318