(no subject)

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 00:02:55 EST

Yep, thats why I said I think it is a bad design. I'll bet that when summer
rolls around if you clean it out it won't get sludged up near as bad as it's
doing now. But I think the only real answer is to design a much shorter one
that doesn't have that 'captive air space' on top of the engine. I'm sure
some inguneer is mahty proud of how easy he made it fer us to put erl in our
new trucks......