Re: AH! school bites. NOW: Thanks!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 01:33:30 EST

Thanks a ton to all who gave suggestions or comments. I swear I wouldn't
have been able to find anything about the 70s without all the help. Sorry
for using up a lot of bandwidth, because I know some people might get mad
when they realize the dakota mailing list is talking about potatoe guns an
disco fever now...

anyways. again. Thanks. I got all my stuff done. it's about 12:30 and I
better goto sleep. gotta get up at 6 to roll to school and give it the
finishing touches.
-Dester

<< That's all I can think of right now. Good luck.