Re: rt website

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 02:34:28 EST

>>Mike, it looks like you will be at the
Richmond, VA meet March 4th. I look forward to meeting you there. If
after meeting me in
person you still feel I'm an elitist for enjoying the R/T list for R/T's
only, then I will
respect your
opinion.<<

naaaww =) I don't think anyone is elitist... the way I see it, each one
of these lists has useful info on it. Info that everyone should have
access to (my opinion). If this info were to pass across a closed list,
then it may never reach the people who may need it most.... I think
opening th elist is a good idea just becuase RT only information will
weed out nonRT people because they would be bored to death reading about
RT stuff if they don't have an RT or a 360... I don't have anything
against RT people, but I don't dig when people think they are "better"
than someone else because of a vehicle they own.. goes for mustangs,
camaros, vettes, vipers, whatever.... it's just a cameradery thing I
guess...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" .... 88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and gettin' a built
Magnum 360

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!