Re: Why, I ask? Why?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 11:36:42 EST

I'll have to say that Toyota 4x4's (talking pre-94 models--not Tacoma's)
rank right up near the top of my list as far as trucks I would own
(sorry--not much into cars). I've witnessed 4cyl. 5spd Toyota 4x4's get out
of unbelievable situations many times. So yes, even Dakota enthusiasts can
respect foreign brands.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6