Re: Why, I ask? Why?

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 11:49:58 EST

I'm a computer geek but i'm also open-mided. :)
I like the Subaru Impreza, yes it's Japanese BUT... it's AWD and competes on
the World Rally Championship circuit. Talk about tough
terrain/cars/drivers. They slide through 90 degree turns at 50 mph on
gravel/mud/snowy roads, and they also take jumps that even the good 'ole
Duke boys couldn't imagine doing. :)
I've got my Dak, but next in the driveway will be the Impreza.

Frank WJ