Re: Why, I ask? Why?

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 12:14:44 EST

I dont believe any car from japan is a ricer... I used to own two toyotas...
but when some kid sticks on a loud exhaust that leaves NObackpressure... or
one that looks and sounds like that, but clogs up the exhaust flow.. puts on
clear lights, cuts the springs, and has more vynle sticker area showing than
base paint... that is a ricer
P.S. huge wings on a slow car, ugly ground effects, fake type R's and other
such tasteless things add to the rice appeal.
gregg
99cc318