Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject: AH! school bites.  I need help on the "70s"

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 17:26:41 EST

Heather & Flip, read your messages regarding home buying. I used to be in
the home finance business and would be happy to provide any tips or answer
questions you might have. Depending upon your location and income, many
states, the federal gov't and several of the large banks offer special loans
to low income buyers, first time buyers, etc.
Cal