Re: Double posts

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 15:08:14 EST

you're always welcome back :) We got plenty of room for more Dak's :)

Got a good group out here too...bunch of really nice folks we get together
on occassion

Bernd, Jon Neff, Alan Short, Eric, Gene and Rene, Mike in Houston, ok I feel
bad, I can see the guys faces, but I forgot their names and I don't wanna
guess :( The white R/T CC from Austin, and then there's the purple R/T from
the guy in San Antonio who used to own (maybe still does) that older red Dak
and works for a dealer in SA, couple other guys in Austin too...REALLY great
group...never have confrontations and we all seem to get along great and
have a good time :)

Heather