RE: RE: Dak Newbie: The Summer of Love Tour! Part 3 of the o ngoing

From: Stockham, John C (stockham@mail.ukans.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 15:16:44 EST

Is there a fuel pressure regulator up around the engine? Or is the fuel
module(filer/regulator/pump) the only check valve/regulator? I was looking
in the Chilton's manual and saw that there's mention of the fuel module on
the gas tank as well as a picture with a fuel pressure regulator up by the
injectors. Does that second pressure reg. exist? BTW, which service manual
are you using and do you know where I can pick it up? And is it good for
those of us that aren't quite good with automotive stuff but are willing to
learn? I need a Dakota Overall Repair for Dummies. Chuckle. With lots of
pictures and graphics. Thanks for you help.