Leaving List

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 15:17:09 EST

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to send you all an e-mail to let you know I need to leave the
mailing list. I am finding it impossible to keep up with the 300+ emails
per day. This list has been an invaluable source of information for me. I
have been using it since early 97 when I bought my Dak.

I will still be subscribed to the SoCal Durango mailing list. I know there
are a few of you who subscribe to both. If I have a question the Durango
list can't help me with, I am sure one of you will pass it on to this forum.

Again, thank you all soooo much for the information, fun and laughs, and
community you provide. Maybe someday when I have time in my life again
(haha... yeah right), I will join back up. Have fun!

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+