Brush Guard, Lift & Tow hooks

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 17:56:07 EST

<<I am interested in adding tow hooks and a brush guard, but I am adding a 3"
boddy lift and 3" suspension lift.>>

Hmmmm... The lift sounds great! Be sure to get some pix before and after to
share with everyone.

<<First question: Where can I get the tow hooks for a 97 Club Cab?>>

I got mine from a local dealership and posted the price and P/N on another post.

<<Second question: Is there anyone that makes a brush guard that compensates the
3 " of a body lift?>>

Good question but I dunno the answer. Some other guys have lifted their truck
but I don't know of any that have a brush guard attached... Can anybody help
out here?
Tom