Tuff Country Lift

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 18:12:31 EST

Well...after 3 weeks in the field..I am finally back. Sorry for missing all
your calls and emails Mike..after I got home the wife wanted me to spend time
with her. They can be demanding like that during your anniversary and her
birthday. Bottom line is that Uncle Sammy put a little present in my
checking account and I am now ready to purchase my Tuff County 5.5" lift.
Only problem...we have to buy 2 at a time....so...is anyone else ready to
buy? If so, let me know 'cause I am more than ready to start getting
everything together.

Russ
97 5.2 CC 4x4 SLT+ with all the goodies Infinity Am/Fm/Cass/Cd
Rhino Roll Top Clear Corners Python 3000 3" body lift
BFG 32x11.5x15 Mud Terrains Jet stage II F&B Throttle Body 14x3
FABM Gibson dual catback Champion Truck plugs dual air horns Cobra
75 WX Towing Package All decals (except V8) removed