RE: RE: Why, I ask? Why?

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 19:29:09 EST

Cost value between the cars-more bang for the buck.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html