Re: Hurst is finally making a shifter for the Dakota!!!!

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 19:46:08 EST

    I'm going to plead total ignorance on this one. What would be the
advantage(s) of a new shifter? Smoother shifts requiring less force?
Shorter throw?
    Also, would using synthetic tranny fluids in my '99 5 speed help?

Thanks,
Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins