Re: Anybody have Taylor wires??? --RE RE

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 20:12:43 EST

 I have Taylor wires on my '95. They are excellent wires for a cheaper
price, compared to other wires in the stores. I can't speak for the deals
people got on this list for the Magcores (sp)from RD Performance or a few
others as these wires are also excellent. Also check into ACCEL wires. They
are very good and they come in yellow.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green