Anybody have Taylor wires??? (group buy??)

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 20:52:12 EST

I know there was talk later last year of a possible group buy on Taylor
wires... did anything ever come of this?
Regardless of a group buy or not, I still plan on buying them anyways.

My problem....
I looked through the Summit catalog... it appears as though I cannot get a
set of custom wires for my truck in Yellow. Is this true?

I really want to get the yellow wires!!! (SY truck of course)

I guess my question is... Can I get a good quality set of CUSTOM fit Taylor
wires in YELLOW?

If not... how hard are the "universal" sets to modify to side to fit my truck?

Thanks guys