'96 Auto Trans Problem

From: rgambino@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 20:28:45 EST

Paul, I came across your post and I'm having the exact problem with my '96
5.2L.
It won't upshift to third unless I take my foot off the petal, and even
then it takes a few
seconds. Also, it takes about 3 seconds to go into reverse. All other
gears are
fine; the fluid, cables, etc. all look good. What did you find with yours?

Any info would be appreciated.

Rich