Re: Why, I ask? Why?

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 00:26:39 EST

In a message dated 02/25/2000 8:02:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
macncheesemonster@hotmail.com writes:

<< Anyways, no need to tell spank stories, just wondering if there are any
 other car enthusiasts out there or is it just a bunch of "my mustang beats
 up anything" closed minded computer geeks. >>

hey dave
my roomate has a 98 honda prelude. little four cylinder vtec wonder kicks
out 200 horsepower. he let me drive it one day. i know what your saying.
that car is a rush to drive. if i had 25k i would buy one as well. pulls
like a mad bastard.
derek
oh ya. he spanked me silly when i tried to race him one day.