Re: Re: RE: Gettin an MSD 6 TL (I think) with Blaster SS CoilWhat Plugs?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 01:45:23 EST

> > Autolite Copper plugs and invest in some good MSD wires. I am using
>>MSD's 8.5MM Super Conductor wires and love them. Also, this might be >>a
good time to change the cap/rotor if you havent lately.

> Got a Number for the plugs jsut the computer(napa store) recomended ones
>or the Ram 5. plugs (some different 4 didigt number)
>
> As for the wires were can I get em???
>
> Yeah I got the Echlin Brass Cap/Rotor, replaced about 3,000Mi ago...

I ordered my wires through Summit, they are meant for a 94-97 Ram 5.2L, I
just have 2 left over to carry as spares in my tool box since I have a V6,
no biggie. The part number for the MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors are 32189.
Sorry, but I dont know what PN the Autolite Copper's are, just whatever the
computer said at the parts store for the stock replacement plug. Good Luck.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6