Re: Re: RE: Gettin an MSD 6 TL (I think) with Blaster SS Coil What Plugs?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 23:34:04 EST

In a message dated 2/24/00 11:03:58 PM Mountain Standard Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

> Autolite
> Copper plugs and invest in some good MSD wires. I am using MSD's 8.5MM
Super
> Conductor wires and love them. Also, this might be a good time to change
the
> cap/rotor if you havent lately.

Got a Number for the plugs jsut the computer(napa store) recomended ones or
the Ram 5. plugs (some different 4 didigt number)

As for the wires were can I get em???

Yeah I got the Echlin Brass Cap/Rotor, replaced about 3,000Mi ago...

Sorry I am so damned stupid!

    Greg