Re: Tranny HARD Shifting?

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 08:49:26 EST

In a message dated 2/25/00 5:01:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, fender@webtv.net
writes:

<< maybe it's the rear end where the backlash & (Noise) is coming from.
 is this normal?
 any ideas guy's?
 or should I just take the Dakota back to the dealer and have them look
 at it. >>
Rick, mine does that too. There is a software upgrade for the computer so
take it back to the dealer. Its free since there is a TSB on it.
I had it done and it still does it, but the shifts are firmer. I told the
dealer that it still does it after the upgrade, but they cant do anything
else to it. DC wont let them.
Hope this helps
Boog