Stereo Question

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 13:16:08 EST

ok.. something here is royally peeving me off

working on installing my eq, crossover, amp and speakers in my truck.. I got
my cd deck installed, no problem.. now, I'm trying to hook up my eq, and
I'm blowing fuses going to the eq left and right. Tell ya what I've
tried/what I got

Hooked up power of EQ to constant power that goes to radio - blown fuse
Hooked up power of EQ to remote switch for same as radio - blown fuse
Hooked up power of EQ to P. Cont. Out from radio - nothing (ground still
good)
Hooked up power of EQ to fuse box for radio - blown fuse

I never had these problems in my old car, and i'm pretty damn sure I got it
hooked up the same way... any clues?

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L