Re: Stereo Question

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 02:07:21 EST

Messed up EQ? I have never installed a seperate EQ yet, but it seems like
you have to be connecting the wrong wires together or you're EQ is screwed
internally.
-Dester

Ps. to test it, get a fused power line, and hook the EQ to the battery. if
the fuse blows, bad EQ (this is just an IDEA. don't get mad at me if your EQ
fries... because, again, i haven't messed with EQs yet)

<< I never had these problems in my old car, and i'm pretty damn sure I got it
 hooked up the same way... any clues?

 Ken Allgood
 97 cc slt 5.2L >>