Re: Fulltime Transfer Case Question

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 15:44:29 EST

I'm not absolutely sure but I think it goes like this on the new 2K's:

4 Hi-Locked -- Part-time 4wd high range.
N - Towing the Kota and such.
4 Full-Time -- Normal position.
4 Low-Locked -- Part-time 4wd low range.

Anyone with a 2k Kota with full-time T-Case, chime in if I messed the sequence
up!
Tom