Re: Motor Up, Duralube, Zmax, etc. Any of these products anygood?

From: jason nahrgang (jasonnahrgang@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 18:04:01 EST

I've used a product called Tufoil since I bought my truck in '97 (46K to
date). There seems to be very little discoloration in the oil at each oil
change. My dad uses it in his '86 Landcruiser and swears by it (236K!).
It's an additive and a little pricy, but a quart will last you a couple of
years since you only add 4oz per oil change. I don't work for nor do I have
any affilitation with the company.

Jason Nahrgang
Moss Green '97 V8 4x4 SLT+ 5spd
3" Gibson