Re: Egged!

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 19:24:07 EST

In a message dated 2/26/2000 2:50:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

<< Un-friggin-believable. Last night, I got home late with some friends
 and had to park well away from my building, in an area I have parked
 maybe twice before. Some punk-ass, rat-turd kid EGGED their car, back
 window and the trunklid.

 I was right next to their car, and caught splash damage. Twice. Once
 above and behind the gas door, the other (larger) right under my left
 front window, about 8 inches back from the mirror. That one oozed all
 down the door.

 I cruised down to the DIY carwash (with the water guns, pull in and
 spray yourself, feed it quarters) as I don't have a hose, nor anywhere
 to hook one up, and thus no washing supplies. I think I got all of the
 rear splooge, but the one on the door is still there. What can I do to
 get this stuff off? Is dishwashing liquid (green Ultra Dawn) ok with
 the non-scrubbing side of a sponge?

 And, more importantly, when I catch this dirtbag, how shall I torture
 him?
 --
 -andy >>

    This is real Dakota revelant contant..