Re: Suspension questions

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 19:23:19 EST

In a message dated 2/26/00 7:14:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dak_fan92@yahoo.com writes:

> Also, I was wondering about the rear sway bar from
> Summit (Hellwig, or Sport Tech)....will it fit on a
> lowered truck. i.e. clearance problems. My truck is
> lowered 3" in the rear.
I cannot speak for Hellwig or Sport Tech but I have the Bell Tech rear sway
bar on and their tech guy said its ok if its lowered. It fits really well,
only thing is the bushings are real close to the exhaust pipe. I have the 3"
single Mopar (Gibson) kit. Summit sells them too.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"