New R/T

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 00:48:29 EST

I have decided that the r/t is not going to happen. I've been approved
for the loan but the dealer wants to screw me or anyone else on the
price. They want 21k for a used '99 r/t regular cab with almost 18k on
it. It has a few nice options but not work near that much and I even ran
it through several differnet used car pricing guides. The funny thing is
the salesman told me they really wan to get rid of it since it has been
there for 3 months and that they would consider $18,500 for it. I told
him no wonder it's been there so long and proceeded to show him the
brand new 2000 club cab r/t that was loaded for just over 25k with a
loaded regular cab r/t next to it for 22k. These guys are in never never
land. Doesn't matter to me though I like the truck I have now just
thought I would look.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318