Re: New R/T

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 21:55:35 EST

Jeff: Saw the rt wheels on your truck on "The Preacher's" website.
Although I couldn't get a large image, they look nice. I was thinking about
the same for my '95 CC. The next step for added "glitz" value would be..
GET- TING THEM CHROMED! Probably a pretty penny to do it..maybe some other
year in the future.
Thanks for the peek!

Bob King
Pennsville