RE: borla group buy attn: smokindakota

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 04:29:45 EST

Unfortunate, the Borla book doesn't list a kit for the 97- Dakotas, only the
97+. Gibson has a single side exit, but only in the aluminized for your
year. I am in contact with Flowmaster and shall hopefully becoming a
reseller of their mufflers as well.

I am also urging anyone interested in buying a Gibson STAINLESS kit to wait
for the group buy on the Borla kit. Please email me if your interested.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.dodge-trucks.net (coming soon)
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk